1-704-660-9317 info1@bayshorecpas.com

Our tax professionals can help!

We can help bridge the gap between you and the IRS.


Mooresville, NC CPA Firm 

If you owe back taxes that you cannot pay, if you have unfiled tax returns, if you have tax liens or a tax levy we can help. Some other services we offer are IRS audit representation, state tax debt relief, and payroll tax debt help. We provide tax resolution services for almost any type of tax problem or controversy.
It is essential to hire the most qualified and experienced CPA’s and Tax Attorneys to resolve your tax problems. The CPA’s at Bayshore work for you so your unfiled income tax returns, outstanding tax debt, or payroll tax problems can be resolved. We work constantly to give you tax debt relief so you can have peace of mind and the time to experience life at it’s fullest. 
Whether you are an individual or a small business owner, one of our Certified Public Accountants or Certified Tax Resolution Specialists will personally handle your account in-house where your personal information remains confidential and more secure.
Request a consultation today. Call us at 704-660-9317. 


       download (2)