Professional service provider businesses are varied and diverse, ranging from professions such doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, and accountants.
As a professional service provider, you are caught up in meeting the needs of your clients and the needs of your own business may be neglected.
This can lead to serious conflicts with the IRS resulting in intimidating letters threatening to audit your practice, place a lien on your home, or seize the assets of your bank accounts.
Such notifications are often, but not always, a result of failure to file multiple years of federal tax returns or issues related to payroll taxes.
Sometimes a serious tax issue can threaten the life of your otherwise lucrative business.
The tax professionals at Bayshore CPA’s, P.A. have extensive experience and success in dealing with the IRS to untangle the complicated procedures necessary to resolve the tax issue.
- The tax professionals at Bayshore CPA’s, P.A. will help you with the tax details and various accounting aspects of maintaining your business to help you avoid common tax mistakes service professionals make that may cost you money.
At Bayshore CPA’s, P.A. we are service professionals and small business owners.
- We understand the workings of service professions as well as the associated tax laws, some specific to the various types of service professions, that could help you save money.
- Many of our clients are service professionals, and we have helped them resolve a number of tax problems as well as organize and manage their businesses.
Your peace of mind is our motivation.
Here are some of the services we offer professional service providers:
- Filing back taxes
- Compiling required financial records
- Releasing tax liens and levies
- Ending wage garnishment
- Preparing Offers in Compromise
- Negotiating Installment Agreements
- Tax penalty abatement
- Resolving payroll tax problems
- IRS tax audit representation
- Home office qualifications and methods
- Determining other qualified deductions
- QuickBooks® support and training
Trust your business to the people at Bayshore CPA’s, P.A. who know the workings of professional service providers businesses first hand and the tax laws that govern them.
Call our office now located in Mooresville, NC at 704-660-9317 to schedule your consultation.